The Aikon SEFM ESC’s you know and love, now with d-shot compatibility! ESC’s now come unwrapped with a piece of fresh heat shrink, and solder pads on the motor side, so no more removing heat shrink and desoldering your ESC’s!
In stockEmail to a friend
Option added for cap removal and D-shot Firmware loaded by default. Ready for a D-shot FC. (note: the heat shrink will be removed to remove the cap, a fresh heat shrink will be provided. Aikon SEFM 30A ESC is the new generation of multirotor speed controller with the latest BLHeli_S software. Shipping v2.0 with Added fets
The Aikon SEFM 30A is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware. The SEFM ESC is the first BLHELI_S esc on the market so far.
What makes SEFM different?
- Totally new MCU that comes with a three channel PMW output specifically designed for motor control applications and runs at 48mhz.
- New BLHELI_S firmware which provides all the strengths of the original BLHELI, but adds some significant improvements such as better response and smoother start up, 1000 steps of throttle input resolution, and auto-detection of the input signal protocol.
- Higher quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- Three exceptionally fast dedicated MOSFET drivers
- Extra capacitance to help remove EMF spikes and keep the rest of your equipment safe.
SEMF 30A specifications
|Signal wire length||150mm|
|Battery wire length||100mm|